Lahat Dito PH strives for excellence and professionalism in customer service.
The aims of our Customer Service Policy are to:
- make transactions easier for customers and clients
- provide customers and clients with a consistent level of customer care
- provide clear written guidelines to staff
- provide clarity around complaints and dispute resolution processes
- help achieve the vision, goal, and mission of our organization.
Lahat Dito PH prioritizes the effective service of customers and the respectful handling of customer complaints.
Lahat Dito PH and commit to the following principles and practices in customer service.
Friendly, professional customer interactions
- Speak respectfully to customers at all times
- Listen carefully and allow customers time to explain the circumstances fully
- Convey a sound knowledge of the business, including its goods, services, and guidelines
The following service standards apply when communicating with customers:
- Management and staff to identify names or information when answering the phone.
- If the required person is not available, staff will offer to take a message, recording relevant details accurately.
- Management and staff will pass on the message to the relevant person by email and/or text in a timely manner.
- When not in the office for an extended period, management and staff will ensure that out-of-office notification is activated.
- Management and staff will respond to customer emails in a timely manner.
- Management and staff will use Plain English when replying to customer emails.
Face to Face
- Management and staff will communicate in a friendly, open way.
- Staff will listen to what the customer has to say before responding. Do not interrupt the customer.
- Staff will respond to customer inquiries and complaints in a respectful way.
Management and staff will.
- Ensure that the information contained on the website is updated and accurate
- Ensure that contact information is updated
- Answer customer inquiries within a 24-hour period.
Social and Digital Channels
Management and staff will ensure that customer inquiries and complaints received via the organization’s social media and digital channels are answered in a timely and accurate manner.
The Lahat Dito PH complaints process is visible and accessible to staff. It is written in a way that management and staff can easily understand, using Plain English and Tagalog.
We acknowledge that the resolution of customer complaints is a key component of effective customer service.